Please note that the Oct 8, 9, 10, and 11 performances of Clue have been postponed at this time. Please watch this page for details of a rescheduled date or cancelation. If canceled, you can receive a ‘rain check’ for purchased tickets to use at a future event.
The Royal Arts Council, Inc. intends to follow all precautions mandated by the State of Missouri and/or the Morgan County Health Department. In lieu of mandates, we will implement recommendations to the best of our ability.
To that end, we are continuing with our planned schedule with the following precautions in place:
- Customer-facing volunteers and staff will be wearing masks.
- Concession workers will also be wearing gloves
- We have added several hand sanitizer stations around the theatre.
- Patrons are encouraged (but not required) to wear masks
- Patrons may request to be seated in any empty/unsold seat toward the back of the house if they wish to socially distance.
- Guests are encouraged to maintain distance between others not in their party while purchasing or picking up tickets, checking in, and while in the lobby, Annex, or restroom areas.
- High-touch surfaces will be wiped down after the show begins/before intermission.
- Restrooms will be cleaned thoroughly between subsequent night’s showings.
As with all activities, if you are ill, have a fever (or had a fever in the past 48 hours), or have any symptoms that might indicate a potential COVID-19 illness, please do not come to the theater.